Saanvi (Saanvi Technologies) is licensed to You (End-User) by Saanvi Technologies DBA Saturn Tech LLC, located and registered at 24155 Drake Road, Ste 143, Farmington, Michigan 48335, United States ("Licensor"), for use only under the terms of this License Agreement. By downloading the Licensed Application from Apple's software distribution platform ("App Store"), and any update thereto (as permitted by this License Agreement), You indicate that You agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, and that You accept this License Agreement. App Store is referred to in this License Agreement as “Services.” The parties of this License Agreement acknowledge that the Services are not a Party to this License Agreement and are not bound by any provisions or obligations with regard to the Licensed Application, such as warranty, liability, maintenance and support thereof. Saanvi Technologies DBA Saturn Tech LLC, not the Services, is solely responsible for the Licensed Application and the content thereof. This License Agreement may not provide for usage rules for the Licensed Application that are in conflict with the latest Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions ("Usage Rules"). Saanvi Technologies DBA Saturn Tech LLC acknowledges that it had the opportunity to review the Usage Rules and this License Agreement is not conflicting with them.
Saanvi (Saanvi Technologies) when purchased or downloaded through the Services, is licensed to You for use only under the terms of this License Agreement. The Licensor reserves all rights not expressly granted to You. Saanvi (Saanvi Technologies) is to be used on devices that operate with Apple's operating systems ("iOS" and "Mac OS").
1. THE APPLICATION
2. SCOPE OF LICENSE
3. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
4. MAINTENANCE AND SUPPORT
5. USER-GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
6. CONTRIBUTION LICENSE
9. PRODUCT CLAIMS
10. LEGAL COMPLIANCE
11. CONTACT INFORMATION
13. THIRD-PARTY TERMS OF AGREEMENTS AND BENEFICIARY
14. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
15. APPLICABLE LAW
1. THE APPLICATION
Saanvi (Saanvi Technologies) ("Licensed Application") is a piece of software created to IT staffing and consulting Job Portal — and customized for iOS mobile devices ("Devices"). It is used to Job applications/ employment . The Licensed Application is not tailored to comply with industry-specific regulations (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), etc.), so if your interactions would be subjected to such laws, you may not use this Licensed Application. You may not use the Licensed Application in a way that would violate the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act(GLBA).
2. SCOPE OF LICENSE2.1 You are given a non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable license to install and use the Licensed Application on any Devices that You (End-User) own or control and as permitted by the Usage Rules, with the exception that such Licensed Application may be accessed and used by other accounts associated with You (End-User, The Purchaser) via Family Sharing or volume purchasing. 2.2 This license will also govern any updates of the Licensed Application provided by Licensor that replace, repair, and/or supplement the first Licensed Application, un less a separate license is provided for such update, in which case the terms of that new license will govern. 2.3 You may not share or make the Licensed Application available to third parties (unless to the degree allowed by the Usage Rules, and with Saanvi Technologies DBA Saturn Tech LLC's prior written consent), sell, rent, lend, lease or otherwise redistribute the Licensed Application. 2.4 You may not reverse engineer, translate, disassemble, integrate, decompile, remove, modify, combine, create derivative works or updates of, adapt, or attempt to derive the source code of the Licensed Application, or any part thereof (except with Saanvi Technologies DBA Saturn Tech LLC's prior written consent). 2.5 You may not copy (excluding when expressly authorized by this license and the Usage Rules) or alter the Licensed Application or portions thereof. You may create and store copies only on devices that You own or control for backup keeping under the terms of this license, the Usage Rules, and any other terms and conditions that apply to the device or software used. You may not remove any intellectual property notices. You acknowledge that no unauthorized third parties may gain access to these copies at any time. If you sell your Devices to a third party, you must remove the Licensed Application from the Devices before doing so. 2.6 Violations of the obligations mentioned above, as well as the attempt of such infringement, may be subject to prosecution and damages. 2.7 Licensor reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of licensing. 2.8 Nothing in this license should be interpreted to restrict third-party terms. When using the Licensed Application, You must ensure that You comply with applicable third-party terms and conditions.
7. LIABILITY7.1 Licensor's responsibility in the case of violation of obligations and tort shall be limited to intent and gross negligence. Only in case of a breach of essential contractual duties (cardinal obligations), Licensor shall also be liable in case of slight negligence. In any case, liability shall be limited to the foreseeable, contractually typical damages. The limitation mentioned above does not apply to injuries to life, limb, or health. 7.2 Licensor takes no accountability or responsibility for any damages caused due toa breach of duties according to Section 2 of this License Agreement. To avoid data loss, You are required to make use of backup functions of the Licensed Application to the extent allowed by applicable third-party terms and conditions of use. You area ware that in case of alterations or manipulations of the Licensed Application, You will not have access to the Licensed Application. 8. WARRANTY 8.1 Licensor warrants that the Licensed Application is free of spyware, trojan horses, viruses, or any other malware at the time of Your download. Licensor warrants that the Licensed Application works as described in the user documentation. 8.2 No warranty is provided for the Licensed Application that is not executable on the device, that has been unauthorizedly modified, handled inappropriately or culpably, combined or installed with inappropriate hardware or software, used within appropriate accessories, regardless if by Yourself or by third parties, or if there are any other reasons outside of Saanvi Technologies DBA Saturn Tech LLC's sphere of influence that affect the executability of the Licensed Application. 8.3 You are required to inspect the Licensed Application immediately after installing it and notify Saanvi Technologies DBA Saturn Tech LLC about issues discovered without delay by email provided in Product Claims . The defect report will be taken into consideration and further investigated if it has been emailed within a period of 10 days after discovery. 8.4 If we confirm that the Licensed Application is defective, Saanvi Technologies DBA Saturn Tech LLC reserves a choice to remedy the situation either by means of solving the defect or substitute delivery. 8.5 In the event of any failure of the Licensed Application to conform to any applicable warranty, You may notify the Services Store Operator, and Your Licensed Application purchase price will be refunded to You. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Services Store Operator will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Licensed Application, and any other losses, claims, damages, liabilities, expenses, and costs attributable to any negligence to adhere to any warranty. 8.6 If the user is an entrepreneur, any claim based on faults expires after a statutory period of limitation amounting to twelve (12) months after the Licensed Application was made available to the user. The statutory periods of limitation given by law apply for users who are consumers. 9. PRODUCT CLAIMS Saanvi Technologies DBA Saturn Tech LLC and the End-User acknowledge that Saanvi Technologies DBA Saturn Tech LLC, and not the Services, is responsible for addressing any claims of the End-User or any third party relating to the Licensed Application or the End-User’s possession and/or use of that Licensed Application, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Licensed Application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection, privacy, or similar legislation, including in connection with Your Licensed Application’s use of the Health Kit and Home Kit. 10. LEGAL COMPLIANCE You represent and warrant that You are not located in a country that is subject to a US Government embargo, or that has been designated by the US Government as a "terrorist supporting" country; and that You are not listed on any US Government list of prohibited or restricted parties. 11. CONTACT INFORMATION For general inquiries, complaints, questions or claims concerning the Licensed Application, please contact: Yashasvi Shankar 24155 Drake Road, Ste 143, Farmington, MI 48335 United States email@example.com 12. TERMINATION The license is valid until terminated by Saanvi Technologies DBA Saturn Tech LLC or by You. Your rights under this license will terminate automatically and without notice from Saanvi Technologies DBA Saturn Tech LLC if You fail to adhere to any term(s)of this license. Upon License termination, You shall stop all use of the Licensed Application, and destroy all copies, full or partial, of the Licensed Application. 13. THIRD-PARTY TERMS OF AGREEMENTS ANDBENEFICIARY Saanvi Technologies DBA Saturn Tech LLC represents and warrants that Saanvi Technologies DBA Saturn Tech LLC will comply with applicable third-party terms of agreement when using Licensed Application. In Accordance with Section 9 of the "Instructions for Minimum Terms of Developer's End-User License Agreement," Apple's subsidiaries shall be third-party beneficiaries of this End User License Agreement and — upon Your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this End User License Agreement against You as a third-party beneficiary thereof. 14. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS Saanvi Technologies DBA Saturn Tech LLC and the End-User acknowledge that, in the event of any third-party claim that the Licensed Application or the End-User's possession and use of that Licensed Application infringes on the third party's intellectual property rights, Saanvi Technologies DBA Saturn Tech LLC, and not the Services, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement, and discharge or any such intellectual property infringement claims. 15. APPLICABLE LAW This License Agreement is governed by the laws of India excluding its conflicts of law rules. 16. MISCELLANEOUS 16.1 If any of the terms of this agreement should be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. Invalid terms will be replaced by valid ones formulated in a way that will achieve the primary purpose. 16.2 Collateral agreements, changes and amendments are only valid if laid down inwriting. The preceding clause can only be waived in writing.